Monday, September 1

Holy month of Ramazan

Would like to share an email recieved from my friend about the significance of month of Ramazan

The month of Ramazan is the month in which the Quran was revealed, a book of guidance with proofs of guidance distinguishing right from wrong (AL-QURAN)


Holy prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) told about the grace and glory of the holy month of Ramazan in a long Hadith. Here is the substance of that Hadith.


“This is the month of God it is a month of blessings and forgiveness it is the favorite month of God its days are the best days its nights are the best nights and its hours are the best hours. This is the month in which your deeds are accepted and your prayers (Dua’a) are fulfilled so, request Allah with pure intention and heart for the removal of your sins and to help you for fasting and recitation of Quran. Give charity to poor, respect your elders, show kindness to children, grant to your relatives and save your tongue , eyes and ears from wrong (Haraam)”


This is the month in which all scriptures (Sohaf) were revealed: Sahifa-e-Abraham on 1st of Ramazan, Taurah On 2nd, Gospel on 12th, the Psalms on 18th while. The Holy Quran was revealed on 23rd of this month. The death anniversary of MOHSENA-E-ISLAM Hazrat Khadeeja-tul-Kubra (A.S) on 10th Ramazan is being observed by TNFJ as Youm-e-Huzn (mourning day), 15th of this holy month is birthday of Hazrat Imam Hasan (A.S), the grandson of Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) about whom Hazrat Muhammad said “Hasan (A.S) and Hussain (A.S) are the masters of youngs in paradise”, this day is announced by TNFJ to be observed as YOUM-E-AMEN (Peace day) while 19th, 20th and 21st, these days as Ayyaam-e-Aza (mourning days) in connection with Martyrdom of Imam-ul-Muttaqeen Hazrat Ali Ibn-e-Abi-Talib (A.S). Laila-Tul-Qadr (the night of glory) on 23rd Ramazan which is made better than a thousand months is being observed by TNFJ as Youm-e-Dua’a (Prayer day) and Jumma-tul-Wida as Youm-ul-Quds (Alquds day) to express solidarity with oppressed.



Dua’a (prayer) to be recited after five time prayers (wajib Nmaz) in the Holy month of Ramazan:

O the Exalted, O the Immense one, O the Forgiving O the Merciful you are the great Lord, nothing can be compared with Him He observes all and hears all and this is the month you have bestowed it greatness, dignity, honour and supremacy over all Other months. You have decreed fasting for me and the month of Ramazan is the month in which you have revealed Holy Quran which is guidance for people and proofs of guidance distinguishing right from wrong. You have caused in it the night of glory (Laila –tul-Qadr) and made it better than a thousand months. O who is kind and upon Whom nobody has placed obligation, show kindness to me by liberating me from hell like those to whom you have showed kindness and place me in paradise (Jannah) with your blessing, O the most compassionate.


Special Dua’a (prayers) in the days of Ramazan Al Mubarik: Hazrat Ibne-Abbas (R.A) says that Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) has described “the daily Dua’a” with many of its virtues. Here we mention the original Dua’a.


1st day’s Dua’a
O God count my fasting in this day as to the fasting person’s and my Namaz (Prayers/Salat) as to the one’s who prays, and awake me from the negligents’ sleep and forgive my sin, O God of all worlds and pardon me O the Pardoner of guilty ones.

2nd day’s Dua’a
O God, near me to your pleasure in this day and save me from your anger and punishment, and help and guide me to recite the Quranic Verses for the sake of your blessing, O the most Merciful.


3rd day’s Dua’a
O God, bestow me wisdom and awakeness, and remove the foolishness and ignorance from me and help me to have share in every good granted by you in this day, O the most Generous.


4th day’s Dua’a
O God, give me strength in this day to perform your command and cause me to taste the sweetness of your Zikr and enable me to thank You, for the sake of your grace, and protect me for the sake of your protection and connivance, O the most cognizant.


5th day’s Dua’a
O God, count me in this day in penitents and your pious obedient servants, and in those who are your closet friends for the sake of your kindness, O the compassionate.


6th day’s Dua’a
O God, don’t disgrace me because of my sins in this day and don’t hit me with your punishment whip and do not keep me away from your favor and blessings because of that reasons (mojabaat) which enrage you. O the Hope and Desire of the desirous.


7th day’s Dua’a
O God, in this day help me for fasting and prayers and secure me from sins and false steps and favor me for your eternal Zikr, O the Guide for the misguided.


8th day’s Dua’a

O God, give me opportunity to take pity on orphans, to feed the hungry, to spread Islam and to adopt the company of virtuous and pious people for the sake of your kindness, O the shelter for the desirous.

9th day's Dua'a

O God, in this day bless me with your blessings and guide me with your bright and evident proofs (baraaheen) and turn me towards Your pleasure, for the sake of your love, O the Hope of desirous.


10th day's Dua'a
O God, Count me in this say among those who trust in you, who are successful and close to you, for the sake of your kindness, O the Desire and Aim of seekers


11th day’s Dua’a
O God, in this day enable me so the kindness be favourit to me, and disobedience, sinfulness and impiety be disliked by me and save me from your anger and hell, for the sake of your help, O the Redresser of grievance of those who cry out for your assistance.


12th day’s Dua’a
O God, in this day adorn me with purity and hide me in the dress of content and sufficiency and help me in doing justice, and protect me from every thing I feared of, for the sake of your protection, O who protects the fearing ones.


O God, purify me in this day from dirt and impurity, and help me for submission to your will, and enable me to be pious and keep the company of virtuous people, for the sake of your help, O the comfort of poors.


O God, in this day don’t penalize me for my false steps, and excuse me for my faults and mistakes, and do not target me for calamities and problems for the sake of your honour, O who exalts the Muslims.


O God, favour me in this day to obey Your servants having your fear and expand my heart like the humility and meekness of God fearing persons for the sake of your protection, O the protection of fearing ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment