Wednesday, March 30
A memorable match!
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:49:00 PM
Sare Jehan se achha Hindustan hamara!
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:44:00 PM
I can hear booom boom In Delhi.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:41:00 PM
Bombay.... we will be there!
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:30:00 PM
The crowd is chanting Vande Mataram in the Stadium.. Vande Mataram
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:27:00 PM
Tuesday, March 29
Monday, March 28
New areas populated by tigers are eg Kuno-Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary and Shivpuri National Park in Madhya Pradesh.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 7:00:00 PM
Transport, mining,dams,hydroelectric projects threat to Tigers....decide
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 6:55:00 PM
Threats to the Tiger Corridors the biggest problem.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 6:51:00 PM
GOI is not clear on guidelines of conservation say the Sec Forest himself
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 6:49:00 PM
Tigers have nothing to do with economics but Heart!
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 6:14:00 PM
Sunday, March 27
Chutka Nuclear plant by NPCiL in 600 hct land in most bio-diverse area of the Mandla district should be opposed. Tribals, Heritage, forest wildlife- Kanha will be on threat.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:53:00 AM
# Jairam Ramesh World bank is increasing carbon emission in India and u invite them to Tiger Workshop
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 9:57:00 AM
Another Bison died in the afternoon=VanVihar Officer are murderers.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 12:23:00 AM
Saturday, March 26
Friday, March 25
Thursday, March 24
Wednesday, March 23
janlokpal Kiran Bedi's Appeal: "Use all your social network reach. If we as civil society come together on [India Against Corruption Movement] we will have saved our country. Spread this message across all social network. Anna is sacrificing for us all. We have to [fast] with him for this national cause."
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:27:00 AM
भ्रष्टाचारी नेता अफसर , भागो जनता आती है
हर जवान अब बना भगत सिंह , बलिदानों की थाती है
हर जवान अब बना भगत सिंह , बलिदानों की थाती है
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 10:19:00 AM
Rehana oldest tigress of India died in Van Vihar Bhopal. She was 23 years.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 9:54:00 AM
Saturday, March 19
Monday, March 14
National Campaign of Peoples Right to Information (NCPRI) on Saturday passed a 12 point resolution apart from agreeing to work relentlessly through parallel workshops on different designated areas to further strengthen the RTI Act.
The resolutions are
(1) to strongly demand from the Government both state and central of suo-moto disclosure under Section (4) of the RTI Act.
(2) Demand for an anti-corruption body such as the Lok Pal at the Centre and the Lok Ayukta in the states which are autonomous and are vested with appropriate powers and staff so that information obtained through RTI can be taken further .
(3) It is a moral and legal responsibility both of the Central and State Government to ensure protection of RTI applicants and activists.
If an RTI applicant or activist is attacked the issue should be brought into public view.
(4) Ensure a process by which all legislations approved by parliament and state legislatures in their draft forms should be made public and provisions created for public discussion and inclusions of peoples' views.
(5) Process of selection and functioning of state and Central Information Commissioners requires serious overhaul.
The selection should be participatory and transparent and keep the interest of people paramount and not that of the government.
The norms of selection should be mutually agreed upon and there should be a mechanism to get people's views on the possible candidate for the post of Information Commissioner/s.(6) Demand that government of India should set up an RTI Council along the lines of the NREGA Council with representatives from all states in the Council.
(7) Public Private Partnerships (PPP), Private Sector, Political Parties, Trade Unions, Co-operative Societies, NGOs should fall under the RTI Act Procedures and rules should be fine-tuned to make it easier to get RTI from the above institutions.
(8) The NCPRI believes that exemptions under Section (24) to Intelligence and Security Agencies are irrational and contrary to national interests and they need to be removed not by amendment of the Act but by withdrawing the list of notified agencies.
(9) For those areas in the North East where there are no local governments (Panchayati Raj Institutions) and where there are District Councils and traditional institutions, rules, procedures and structures should be made so that RTI is effective up to the grass roots level.
(10) There must be transparency in all religious and faith-based institutions about the use of public money for private purposes (11) all government expenditures must be subject to public/social audit (12) The NCPRI stands by all resolutions passed by all working groups at their workshops.
RTI activists from Manipur, Nagaland, and Arunachal Pradesh also took part in the three day convention and narrated the implementation of the Act in their respective states.
So corrupt DLF bribes Sonia Madam through some low key deal with Robert Vadra?
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 1:23:00 PM
Sunday, March 13
Tuesday, March 8
Sunday, March 6
Saturday, March 5
This is the first incident of cannibalism among tigers in Bandhavgarh. Lame Tigress of Bandhavgarh was killed and completely eaten by Kankati or Split Ear at Ketkia two days before.
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 7:56:00 PM
Friday, March 4
Absconding BJP MLA Asha Rani arrested outside the Assembly premises SHAME
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 9:17:00 PM
RLD leader Ajit Singh's son-in-law sentenced in US for-secret-Iran-dealings-
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 9:04:00 PM
Veteran Congress leader and former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Arjun Singh passes .
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 8:00:00 PM
Wednesday, March 2
Every 26 min a woman or a girl is being molested and every 34 minutes, a woman is being raped in the country. SHAME
Gujarat asmita is more important for conservation than conservation of the Asiatic Lion?
Shehla Masood shehla Masood at 6:43:00 PM
Tuesday, March 1
Fateh Singh Rathore will be a familiar name to anyone who knows anything about Ranthambhore National Park. The first Director of the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve,one meeting with the man makes you feel the personality that has been written about in many a book. He worked with the wildlife department and spent most of his life looking after and caring for Ranthambhore and it's wild inhabitants. He was given the status of Honorary warden of the park till date.
Shri Fateh Singh Rathore, or Fathji, as he was fondly called by tiger lovers, was born in 1938 in Rajasthan in a Rajput family. After joining the Rajasthan Forest Department, Fathji worked in many field areas, including Ranthambhore and Sariska and went to the Wildlife Institute of India to do a diploma course in Wildlife Management under the legendary Saroj Raj Choudhury. He spent many years as Field Director of Ranthambhore and was one of the few handpicked by Kailash Sankhala, the then director of Project Tiger, to be part of the first Project Tiger team. Widely acknowledged for his field knowledge, passion and a no nonsense attitude towards field conservation, Fathji was a role model to tiger lovers .