Saturday, December 1

Every disease can be conquered


”We don't see light at the end of the tunnel. There is no hope from any quarter. I am tired of the physical torture, the disease and unemployment, which is why I have appealed to the President for euthanasia. We want the President to grant the entire family mercy killing. Is better to die than live this disgraceful life,” Vijay Shanker Pandey, an HIV patient, appealed to the President for euthanasia.

Take the Lead.
People from over 65 countries have already made a commitment to lead on AIDS. If you haven't already, make your pledge NOW by signing up on the column.

MAKE YOUR PLEDGE.

Make your own pledge (any amount of words)
...................................................................................................
-or- Choose a pledge on of the following:
I will speak to my family and/or friends about AIDS
I will write a letter or join a rally demanding universal access
I will volunteer

Post it on the blog.

Full name…….............................................Email.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment